Running a little light on freebies this week!
Free Business Tools (including Wifi)
- McDonald’s is also getting on the free Wifi bandwagon.
- Live in Southeastern Pennsylvania/Central New Jersey and need a job? Then register for the free job search workshop being held on February 1st.
- Kids eat free every at Perkins Restaurant and Bakery between 3 and 10 p.m. daily. The catch (which isn’t much of a catch all)? You get one free kids’ meal with each adult entree purchased and your kids must be 12 years old or young.
- The free Taco Fresco deal at Taco Bell still seems to be going on, as in the online coupon still shows up when you click this link to the Taco Bell site. So download and enjoy while you can!
- Smokers in Pennsylvania who want to quit can get free quit-smoking patches from the PA Department of Health, starting on Monday, January 25th. Call 1-800-QUIT-NOW for more information.
- Live near Sacramento, like basketball and have a January birthday? Well, then you can get a free ticket to a Sacramento Kings’ game this month. You need to fill out an online form and request both the game you want to attend and where you want to sit. (Thanks to the Freebie Blogger for a heads up on this deal.)
- Try a free yoga class in Chicago on Thursdays at 6:45 p.m. at the Indigo Studio.
- You can download a free “The Biggest Loser” workout mix “tape,” courtesy of Subway. (That’s to Miami FL on the Cheap for a lead on this deal.)