Suddenly Frugal in Parade Magazine

February 20, 2011

Parade Magazine February 20, 2011

I hope you’ll have the chance to pick up the Sunday, February 20th issue of Parade Magazine. In the “Manner Up” column, I offer advice for dealing with friends who insist on eating out all the time when you cannot afford it. In the process of including my advice, the magazine was kind enough to include both my Suddenly Frugal blog and my Gifts and Etiquette website.

To all the new readers who have clicked over here today (about 1,500 of you have by about 10 a.m. Eastern), thanks for stopping by. I hope you’ll subscribe to my blog (link at right) or pick up a copy of one of my books. I’m currently in the middle of a blog tour for my latest book Toss, Keep, Sell!. You can look here to see where I have and will be guest posting in February.

Tags: ,

9 Responses to Suddenly Frugal in Parade Magazine

1. Budget and Bargain on February 22, 2011 at 1:41 pm

Congratulations on the magazine feature. You have a great blog!

• Leah Ingram on February 22, 2011 at 1:51 pm

Thanks.

2. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Malinda and Leah Ingram, Leah Ingram. Leah Ingram said: Suddenly Frugal in Parade Magazine today! http://wp.me/pKay0-ZW [...]

3. Lexy on February 20, 2011 at 6:19 pm

Just read your article in Parade. I enjoyed it! I’m a single mom. I work full time and am a pre-pharmacy student. I’m ALWAYS looking for ways to save money and live within my means. Where do I subscribe? :-)

4. Sandra on February 20, 2011 at 2:39 pm

Dear Leah,
    So great to have found your websites (I read about it today in Parade).
    Your advice was right on, I’m sure the friends will find less expensive places to eat, after all the best part of going out is the good company we’re in. They might be surprised at some hidden gems they’ve overlooked before.
    Best Regards,
    Sandra

• Leah Ingram on February 20, 2011 at 2:43 pm

I’m glad you liked my advice!

5. Lisa Snyder on February 20, 2011 at 10:21 am

I was just reading Parade Magazine and saw your name mentioned! Best Wishes for more of the same.

• Leah Ingram on February 20, 2011 at 11:19 am