Hope you were able to catch my “10! Show” segment yesterday on getting cash for your trash–part two. The “10! Show” has its own “Freebie Friday” segments on Fridays like I do. Wish we could somehow combine resources! Maybe I should start a Facebook campaign to become the “10! Show” Freebie Friday expert?
Speaking of freebies here are some to look out for and take advantage of in the next week or so.
- Get a free large side at El Pollo Loco, through June 24th.
- Traveling through LaGuardia Airport in New York City or Philadelphia International Airport in the next week? If you’ve got time to kill and shopping to do, stop in to the Brookstone airport locations. When you spend $50 between now and May 9th, you’ll get a free tote-to-go bag.
- On Saturday, May 14, Sam’s Club will be offering free DermaScan™ skin tests, as part of Skin Cancer Awareness Month, to the first 100 participants who sign up in each club. (Mark your calendars now!)
- Book an Amtrak ticket by May 6th (TODAY!) and kids ride free. (Thanks Cities on the Cheap for this lead.)
- In the very near future the Amazon Kindle will allow you to download library books for free to your digital device. (The Barnes & Noble Nook is already capable of this–letting you “borrow” library books for free.)
- Check out the Kids Bowl Free website for free places you can take your family this summer for free bowling!