Wish I had more Valentine’s Day freebies to share with you, but they don’t seem to be as abundant as in years gone by!
- Free cooking class on February 12th at Williams-Sonoma on cooking winter vegetables. (Check with your local Williams-Sonoma store for details on this free class.)
- “Like” Redbox on Facebook and get a coupon for a free night’s movie rental.
- February is American Heart Month. And CVS wants to help keep your heart healthy by offering free health screenings all month long. Here’s the deal. Every weekday in February, from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m., you can stop in to your local CVS location for $100 worth of health screenings done for free–no appointment necessary.Please check the CVS website to see if a location near you is participating.
- Get a 7 Day Free Gym Membership Pass for 24Hour Fitness; Click Here to access that pass, which will entitle you to enjoy all the free exercise classes you want, and you can workout at any of their club locations. Note: you may have to go through as many as 3 steps/click-throughs to get this freebie. Be patient; it’s worth it.
- Right now you can get your Federal Tax Return completed via Turbo Tax for free. This is a deal that came through my affiliate networks as did this freebie: H&R Block 2012 allows you to file your federal tax return for free. (State returns cost extra.)
- Staples is offer free shredding through the end of February. Bring in up to 5 lb. of bank statements, tax returns and more, and Staples will shred it for free. This shredding usually costs $.79 per pound. This freebie ends on 2/29/12.
- Get free Stephen Colbert’s Americone Dream Ben & Jerry’s ice cream on Valentine’s Day at participating Ben & Jerry’s scoop shops! If you’re a Stephen Colbert fan, you can watch his video announcement of this freebie here. (Thanks, Southern Savers!)
- Free food at Qdoba for a kiss. That is, when you buy an entree at Qdoba on Valentine’s Day and share a kiss with someone, you’ll get another entree for free--perhaps for the person you’ve just kissed?
- When you purchase a dozen doughnuts at Krispy Kreme for Valentine’s Day, you’ll get a dozen free Valentine’s Day cards–each with a coupon for free doughnuts. So you can keep those coupons for yourself and get free Krispy Kreme doughnuts in the future, or you can give them away! Either way, it’s a win-win! (Thanks, Baltimore on the Cheap.)
- Use this Quiznos coupon to get a free cookie at Quiznos on Valentine’s Day February 14th. (Thanks, Cities on the Cheap!)
- Sign up for P.F. Chang’s Warrior Rewards program, and you’ll get a coupon for free lettuce wraps. Yum! Lettuce wraps are my favorite item on the P.F. Chang’s menu! Free makes me love them even more!
- As part of its commitment not to raise prices in 2012, Steak ‘n Shake announced that Kids Eat Free on the weekends. That is for Dine-In only, and you’ll get a free kids meal for every $8 you spend.