On Saturday I finally got around to visiting my local Staples store so I could stock up on school supplies for my daughters and take advantage of that week’s Staples deals.
I ended up buying two packs of index cards, and a pack each of mechanical pencils and ballpoint pens.
My total spending? Two cents.
Well, it will be two cents once I get the 100% rebates for both the pens and pencils, which were $4 each out of pocket.
I was able to file for my rebate using the Staples Easy Rebates site, and I selected PayPal as my rebate method–meaning the money will be deposited directly into my PayPal account once processed. How easy is that?
Speaking of easy, it looks like Staples is making it easy for me to save on back to school again this week as there are more penny deals and savings to be had. Here are this week’s penny deals.
- Staples standard paper clips (normally $1.99 to $2.99)
- Staples two-pocket paper folders (normally $.20)
- Home select pocket pack of tissues (normally $.40)
In addition to the penny deals, there are other specials for back to school at Staples this week worth noting:
- 5 pack of BIC mechanical pencils
- 12 pack of Prang colored chalk
- Staples poly-cover composition book or 1-subjected spiral notebook
- 1 inch Avery durable binder (Remember: if you recycle an old binder at Staples, you’ll get $2 off your purchase of a new binder–possibly making this dollar deal free or a moneymaker!)
- Staedler compass or protractor
- Staples assorted patterns composition books
- Staples dry-erase board eraser