I don’t know if Chili’s decided to offer its latest kids eat free deal to coincide with Yom Kippur–the Jewish Day of Atonement that requires 24 hours of fasting and which started at sundown yesterday.
But if you are looking to go somewhere with your family to break the fast after Temple today, you can take advantage of this kids eat free offer. Because kids eat free on September 26th.
Of course, this offer is good for any family looking to enjoy a meal out and not to have to pay extra for their children’s food.
As with any freebie, there is fine print to consider:
- Children must be age 12 or younger
- Offer is good at participating Chili’s only
- You must purchase an adult entree to qualify for a free kids meal
- You may order up to two kids meals for free with a single adult entree purchase
- Multiple redemptions per table are allowed
If you can’t make it to Chili’s today but like the restaurant a lot, consider this: Join Chili’s Email Club and get a free order of Skillet Queso, House-Made Salsa, and Bottomless Chips on your next visit to Chili’s – plus access to exclusive discounts and specials!