I hope you can benefit from at least one of them. I already know the ones I want to get while out shopping!
Here are 6 Black Friday Freebies for 2012:
- Eat for Free at IKEA: Fuel up for your holiday preparations! Dine in the restaurant at your local IKEA store and deduct your restaurant receipt total from any home furnishings purchase over $100! Valid Friday, November 23rd through Sunday November, 25th.
- Free breakfast at Sam’s Club: Sam’s Club is giving you free coffee and breakfast on Black Friday. This is for members only. However, if you join Sam’s Club November 23-25 get a free Sam’s Club gift card worth $40. (Membership costs $40 so it’s like getting a free membership.)
- Free cookbook at Costco: Costco is giving away a free cookbook “Simply Delicious The Costco Way” November 23-25 for those who stop into Costco to shop. Check out page 2 of the Costco Black Friday Ad, on BradsDeals, for the details.
- Free coffee at 7-11: 7-Eleven customers will be able to double up on the energy needed to shop til’ they drop on Black Friday, because 7-Eleven will give you a free any-size coffee with the purchase of any Red Bull product.
- Free hotel night: U.S. residents who book a two-night consecutive stay at any Holiday Inn Resort location in the U.S., Caribbean or Mexico beginning Black Friday, Nov. 23 through Feb. 28, 2013 will receive a free night to use on a future stay up to one year later as part of the “Winter Break, Free Night to Take” promotion.
- Work out for free at Gold’s Gym: Visit Gold’s Gym on Friday, November 23, to take advantage of their FREE Trim the Fat Friday workout session. (Limit one workout per customer and must be a local resident with identification.) Truth is, you don’t have to go to this “session” but can just use the gym for the day to work off your Thanksgiving meal!