In my opinion Old Navy is a great place to shop when you have growing kids or you want to keep your fashion on style without going broke. When there is an Old Navy Groupon or Old Navy coupons that can help you save even more, I’m thrilled.
That’s why I wanted to tell you about the latest Old Navy coupons available on Facebook. They can help you save 20% on a purchase–whether you buy online or at the store. Here’s how:
- Head over to the Old Navy Facebook page to find the offer.
- Click that you would like to redeem the offer.
- Confirm that Facebook can share your email with Old Navy, as these Old Navy coupons will be emailed to the address you signed up for Facebook with.
- Check your inbox for the coupon.
- Print out coupon or use online code printed on it to save.
These 20% off Old Navy coupons do come with some restrictions:
- You can’t use it to save money on jeans or corduroy merchandise. That’s a bummer because my teenage daughter loves the Rock Star-style jeans, and they fit her great!
- You cannot apply the coupon to Everyday Steals, Pop Pants, or Charitable Merchandise
- You have to use the coupon by Saturday, December 1st (12/1/12).
- You cannot apply the coupon to gift card purchases.
If you choose to shop online, be sure to start that shopping at the Ebates portal I’ve told you about before. Right now Ebates is having crazy good cash back bonuses at certain stores and, as of this writing, you can get 15% of your purchase price as cash back when you shop at Old Navy online via Ebates.