Half Off Yankees Tickets

May 9, 2013

I realize that not everyone is a Yankees fan. I mean, aren’t they the team that everyone loves to hate? Given that I live in the Philadelphia area now–and grew up on Long Island as a Mets fan–I totally get that. However, when I come across a deal to save half off on Yankees tickets, well, I’ve just got to share it with my readers.

Just today Groupon posted a deal where you can save up to 54% off Yankees tickets for six upcoming games in June. These seem to be home games in “da Bronx.” I am sharing links here with you through my Groupon affiliate program.

(Please click on the picture above to go through to purchase your Yankees tickets.)

Here are the details from Groupon:

The Deal

• One ticket to a New York Yankees game
  • Where: Yankee Stadium
  • Gate time: Two hours prior to the scheduled start time

Seating and Game Options

$22 for Terrace Level seating to one of the following Indians games (up to a $48 value)

• Against the Cleveland Indians on Monday, June 3, at 7:05 p.m.
  • Against the Cleveland Indians on Tuesday, June 4, at 7:05 p.m.

Alternatively, choose between the following options for a Mariners or Indians game:

• $35 for Main Level seating (up to a $60 value)
  • $60 for Field Level seating (up to a $95 value)

Choose from the following games:

• Against the Seattle Mariners on Tuesday, May 14, at 7:05 p.m.
  • Against the Seattle Mariners on Wednesday, May 15, at 7:05 p.m.
  • Against the Seattle Mariners on Thursday, May 16, at 7:05 p.m.
  • Against the Cleveland Indians on Monday, June 3, at 7:05 p.m.
  • Against the Cleveland Indians on Tuesday, June 4, at 7:05 p.m.
  • Against the Cleveland Indians on Wednesday, June 5, at 1:05 p.m.

From what I can tell you have until Sunday (Mother’s Day!) to purchase these Yankees tickets. As of this writing more than 5,000 of these Groupons had already been sold, so I’d say act fast before the whole thing sells out.

Tags: , , ,

One Response to Half Off Yankees Tickets

1. KC @ genxfinance on May 9, 2013 at 6:57 pm

Am a Yankees Fan and I wold love to get the same discount as you. Thanks for sharing this.