As you know I’m now writing a weekly column for Parade.com on money-saving topics. One of the topics I’ll be tackling in September is National Coffee Day, which is Sunday, September 29th. If 2013 is anything like 2012, there will be plenty of places you can go to snag a free cup of coffee. In fact, I already have it on good authority that both Caribou Coffee and Krispy Kreme will be participating.
In advance of National Coffee Day, perhaps you’d like to stock up on coffee at home. If you’re on the lookout for K Cup coupons, I can help.
Right now one of my affiliate networks put together a link to more than a dozen K Cup coupons available through Coupons.com. Of course, the cheapest way to brew a K cup of coffee is to use a refillable K Cup–I got mine at Bed, Bath and Beyond. But with coupons you can often get your K Cups to be pretty affordable as well. I just bought a bunch using a coupon from Staples that brought my per-cup cost down to about $.30 per cup. That’s still way cheaper than buying out–unless you can get a freebie on National Coffee Day or some other coffee holiday.
Nonetheless, here are links to those K Cup coupons, for your coffee brewing pleasure:
- $1.50 off one Newman’s Own Organics K-Cup packs
- $1.50 off 1 Green Mountain Naturals K-Cup packs
- $1.50 off one box of Bigelow K-Cup packs
- $1.50 off one box of Caribou Coffee K-Cup packs
- $1.50 off one Donut House Collection K-Cup packs
- $1.50 off one Eight O’Clock Coffee K-Cup packs
- $1.50 off one box of Snapple K-Cup packs
- $1.50 off one box of Swiss Miss K-Cup packs
- $1.50 off Barista Prima Coffeehouse K-Cup packs
- $1.50 off one Celestial Seasonings K-Cup packs
- $1.50 off any (1) one box of Tully’s K-Cup packs
- $1.50 off any one box of Cafe Escapes K-Cup packs
- $1.50 off one Green Mountain Coffee K-Cup packs