Last week over on Parade.com I wrote a piece on 6 Tax Day Freebies and Deals. It was mentioned in Dash magazine and should be mentioned in this week’s print version of Parade as well.
Since I finished that piece, I’ve learned of a few more tax day freebies and deals. So I’ve decided to recap the original deals I covered, then add in the new ones that have just come into my inbox. This brings my list of tax day freebies and deals for 2014 to 10!
If you hear of others, do let me know.
Unless specified otherwise these deals are good on April 15 or tax day only.
- Free curly fries at Arby’s
- Two for $10.40 Half-Chicken Meal at Boston Market
- Sing karaoke for a free meal at Hard Rock Cafe
- Free coffee at McDonald’s (through April 13)
- Discount on Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt
- Free sandwich at Schlotzsky’s deli
- Big Bagel Bundles are just $10.40–about a $3.50 “deduction”–at Bruegger’s Bagels if you sign up to receive a special coupon on Bruegger’s Bagels eClub or Facebook page. Hurry, today (April 10) is the last day to sign up.
- Great American Cookie is giving away free chocolate chip cookies
- In Philadelphia and Los Angeles, DoubleTree by Hilton will provide “sweet” Tax Day relief to local residents with some “Cookie Care” aka free cookies. This includes surprise visits to local post offices and tax offices across Los Angeles and Philadelphia throughout the day with free cookies for taxpayers and employees, and giveaway events from 11 AM – 2 PM at Liberty Place Rotunda (Philadelphia) and 3rd Street Promenade (Los Angeles)
- HydroMassage is offering free massages nationwide during tax week. Get the details at http://www.hydromassage.com/taxday.htm
Unlike other sites, that just copy and paste freebies from past years, all of these have been confirmed as being active for 2014. Enjoy!