To be honest I had no idea until I came across this information. Turns out AAA members shopping with Show Your Card & Save partners can save on everything from crayons to dorm room decor, as well as laptops, clothing and prescription eye glasses.
AAA members can save on back-to-school shopping at many retailers including:
- DELL: Up to 10, 20, 30 percent or more on select items
- New York & Company: 15 percent off regular priced clothing
- Sprint: 10 percent off monthly service plan and waived activation fee on all new line activations on select plans.
- Target.com: 10 dollars off online purchase of 100 dollars or more
- Payless ShoeSource: 10 percent off regularly priced shoes and accessories
- Reebok: 20 percent off with free shipping to U.S. addresses when shopping online at AAA.com/reebok
- Sylvan Learning: 50 percent off Sylvan Skills Assessment,15 percent off tuition of a Sylvan program and one month free subscription to SylvanMathPrep.com
- LensCrafters, Pearle Vision, Sears Optical, Target Optical: members receive 30 percent off complete pairs of eyewear, sunglasses and accessories
Additionally, Show Your Card & Save discounts are available at popular outlets including Tanger Outlet Centers, Reebok and Rockport Outlet Stores, Gap Outlet and Banana Republic Factory Outlet Stores. AAA members can find even more savings from brands like K-Mart, Kohl’s, Office Max, Shoes.com and more when they visit the special offers page on the AAA site.
Finally, if you choose to do your shopping online and want to save doubly, be sure to start at a portal like Ebates, which gives you cash back on purchases. The following stores mentioned above, that participate in AAA savings, also have relationships with Ebates: